Payment Flow and Delivery Policy: Full payment is due before items are returned, which is around a week from delivery to our workshop. This time may be altered by agreement with the customer.
Refund / Cancellation Policy: If your plans change, you can reschedule right up to 9.00am on the day of collection. If you need to cancel we’ll provide a full refund, less £15 if we’ve already sent packaging to you (Applies in Counties where we use a 3rd party courier to collect and deliver). Requests for refunds can be made by emailing email@example.com, contacting through one of our social media accounts, or calling 0161 327 0073. Approved refunds will be made within 48 hours.
Collection & Return: Collections and returns are be carried out using Pram Parlour vehicles or our approved 3rd party couriers. We’ll make it clear which service you’ll get at the booking stage. Your items will be tracked and insured. Where a courier is used, your items need to be boxed for protection, and we’ll send everything you need 2 working days before collection. Cleaned items are normally returned around 5-7 working days after collection, unless otherwise confirmed. Pram Parlour Ltd cannot be held responsible for delays to the service caused by unforeseen circumstances or additional requirements.
Sale & Payment: Pram Parlour Ltd. accepts payments by credit card, debit card, PayPal, and bank transfer. We accept cash at our retail counter only. We accept deposit payments, and items will be dispatched once payment has been made in full.
We reserve the right to re-price our services if items that are different or additional to the original booking are collected and received. The costs of additional or different work or sourcing of parts will be agreed with the customer before commencement.
Pram Parlour Ltd reserves the right to partially or wholly refuse a sales order.
Prices & Tax: All prices are subject to change and the prices on the website shall supersede all other printed and digital formats.
Liability: Pram Parlour Ltd is a cleaning repair & restoration service and Items that are sent to us are in dirty, damaged and/or otherwise devalued condition. Should an item become damaged in our care the liability of the item shall not exceed 10 times the repair cost unless previously agreed in writing between both parties. We will cover your Item(s) in the event that they are lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair in circumstances beyond our control. Items in our care are:
- Any Item currently having services carried out, or waiting for our services to be carried out.
- Any Item in transit with us or a 3rd party transport we have arranged
- Any item not yet dispatched due to outstanding payments
Exclusions: We cannot be held liable for:
- Any damage which is not related to or caused by our services.
- Any damage not related to the services that have been agreed
- Where an item is repaired to a reasonably satisfactory standard no liability will be accepted for any depreciation in value.
- Loss of value against manufacturer original models after the service has been carried-out.
- Any damage to, or defect in, an item which we have not been contracted to work on (this includes hardware)
- Delays or failures which are due to any cause beyond our reasonable control
- Failed repairs due to manufacturing or design faults. Charges may still apply for work undertaken.
- Any loss or damage of to items that are not noted during the booking in process.
Where original materials are not available, parts and colours will be matched as closely as possible to the original – or to the agreed specification (such as colour matched to a particular part of the Item).
If any recommended service is rejected by the customer, Pram Parlour Ltd cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any related work undertaken that does not meet the customer’s expectations, or does not fall within the type of work routinely undertaken by us.
Cleaning Process: Pram Parlour Ltd uses professional materials and cleaning methods to obtain the best possible cleaning result on prams, buggies, car seats and other related children’s products. Where available, we adhere to manufacturers guidelines and consult where necessary.
We use water, steam, and non-biological mild detergents. We urge customers to discuss allergies or other special circumstances with us so that we can clean their items to those specific requirements.
Black Mould: We do our best to get everything as clean and safe as possible, taking advice from manufacturers about the most appropriate processes and products. We often encounter black mould on fabrics, and it tends to leave permanent marks. We do not use peroxide, bleach, or any other mould/mildew removal products, so if you are unsure about whether to use your prams etc if black mould marks are present, we strongly recommend seeking advice from a qualified source, such as the following:
Website: We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Marketing: Photographs of our work will be used on social media platforms as demonstrations of our capabilities to existing and potential clients, unless the item is easily identifiable or personalised to the individual, or we have been requested otherwise in writing.
- Please check all items on return, and if you are dissatisfied with our work, please contact us within 48 hours to allows us to asses and help put things right.
- If we are found to be at fault, we will endeavour to re-clean, repair or otherwise provide the expected service to your satisfaction and at our cost. In all circumstances this will be the first course of action, and is not an offer of compensation.
- Once an corrective arrangement has been reached between Pram Parlour Ltd and the Customer, it is made on the basis of full and final settlement.
Indemnity: You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Guarantee: We guarantee our labour and materials for a period of 6 months after work has been completed providing that the item has been used in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions. Incorrect use, treatment or storage of cleaned or repaired items will render our guarantee null and void. In such cases, repair or re-cleaning work will be at the customer’s expense.
Statutory Rights: Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Governing Law: The validity, interpretation, and/or execution of our Terms and Conditions is solely governed by the laws of England and Wales.